PRODUCT MANAGER (PHARMACEUTICALS)
About Nobel İlaç
Nobel is a long-standing, internationally active pharmaceutical company founded in 1964. Nobel aims to increase the quality of life through its efficient and high-end products manufactured in compliance with international standards. Conducting its business operations in more than 20 countries via its own established agencies and affiliates, Nobel provides global services as a large family with approximately 3.000 employees having personal and professional experience in domestic and foreign settings while it continues its strategic efforts in a way to maintain its development in new markets. In every country in operates, Nobel establishes all of its cadres on its own, and it conducts its marketing activities in a way identical to its rooted principles in Turkey.
- To determine and implement the marketing plan and strategies in order to reach the sales and marketing targets in the related products,
- Following industrial and medical developments of related products,
- Analyzing the market, components, activities and implementing arrangements accordingly in related products,
- Budget monitoring and management,
- Market search, collecting datas
- Following congresses, symposia and training-educational meetings
- Establishing relationship with focused therapeuticall area’s K.O.L.s
- Preparing medical and marketing trainings for field team/teams
- University degree is a must. Fields like Medicine or Pharmacy. MBA will be plus.
- 2 years of solid marketing experience in related position in pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English. Russian or Turkish will be asset.
- Experience in multi-channel marketing is preference
- B driving license owner,
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written and public presentations,
- Analytical thinking skills and well-adjusted to collaborative team working,
- Depth knowledge of MS Office,
- No travel restriction,
FOR YOUR APPLICATION : email@example.com